ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This belong to anyone...

Da

Less

Shocking aint it!! :eek:

Ps, MODS think i posted this in wrong forum, so feel free to move me to media pics ;)

Remapped derv Golf

Prick!

Is it a replica of the Back To The Future car?

7.5k!!!! I coulda got ya a great one far half dat!

car? need a license 1st!

its a shame people still seem to be able to spoil clios.. tut tut tut, find out who he/she is, and beat them with a stick!

mk1 172

well, its actually got something that no other clio has or any other car for that matter....................ELECTRIC MIRROWS !!!!!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

its just a carzone kit?! seens load of clios with these on. dont c whats so shocking, they r one of the oldest kits for clios2

The warently is still intact unless Renault can prove the mod is responsibe for the warently claim.

Bit strong for my taste.

ok dont want to offend but that is the biggest pile of Shi* i have ever seen. and why the hell has he got a cap for his amps in their lol the sound setup is lame and the body kit is awfull and you need a ladder to get into it. no one in their right mind would by it.

the owner must be a chav??

500bhp Scoob

not my taste, but at the end of the day its his car, he can do what he likes with it.

people get too wound up about what everyone else does to their cars on here, good example of that is lexus lights.