ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This doesn't look right

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2010 Jetta TDi 140
Been looking at the values on Autotrader as I'm thinking of parting with my 172. I know what a car is advertised for and what is sells for are two different things but I came across this.

It's advertised as a 172 Cup but the interior is wrong, it's got twin exhausts, climate control and I think the wheels are the wrong colour. To me it looks like a non cup 182.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...6ag/page/1/keywords/172/radius/1500?logcode=p

What do you think? Just incorrect information on a database or is it dodgy? Certainly seems expensive when the belts etc aren't mentioned.

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
The wheels are there are the non-cup 182 wheels.

100% a 182

Not much detail on MyCarCheck

Just says:

Make - Renault
Model - Clio
Body Style - Sports

Maybe that's why the guy thought it's a 172

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It's a no option 182.

Could just be a genuine mistake on the seller's part not knowing the difference.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
WELL WELL OVER PRICED, this one will no doubt b around for months on end hence already knocked 500quid off on sticker price, go with 2.6-3k MAX CASH in ur pocket & say ur not interested in these as there only worth few hundred quid if that;

FREE 12 Months Warranty £150-250, FREE 12 months mot £25, FREE 12 MONTHS SERVICE £50

just want the bare car

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
^ Not for the cash. Exhaust mounts are shagged for a start. £4500 is silly money for a 60k non cupped 182 these days imo.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS Clio 182
I know the place its at very well..a mate of mine does the prep work for them..minimum prep at most.most of the cars you wouldn't touch with a barge pole never mind spending your hard earned on..not saying its not a goodun but id be wary..make sure all the history etc checks out.