ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This guy knows this hill climb!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I can already hear the "cups...twisties" comments lining up....:rasp:

amazing stuff - need balls of steel to punt something *really* fast up a hill like that. our little hillclimbs don't compare at all but some of the cars used are still extremely quick and you've really got to admire the skill and 'bravery' involved in chucking them up the very narrow, banked roads that are typical

B

Brown.

its not speeded up and its a repost. it is an audi r8....but not the r8 we know today, its a hill climb special.

its not speeded up and its a repost. it is an audi r8....but not the r8 we know today, its a hill climb special.

Its not an R8. The R8 is a v8 base and that is a BMW V12 base.

An R8 looks like this

audi_r8_infineon_racing_car.jpg

The cockpit view is entirely diff.

Some people think its a BMW V12 LMR, but that is RHD.

Dsc_0040_42_77_1.jpg

The majority of people 'in the know' will say its an Osella CN chassis, but again its not.

It is a Norma M20 chassis, a french sports car builder, driven by Alain Castellana.

Infact, it is this car.

normam20.jpg

Sorry, when this vid came out alot of my friends were banging on about what it was, so I made a point of finding out as its certainly not a big manufacturers car.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
if you want to see a truely great hill clime look up pikepeaks 406 on youtube, its extremely fast and right on the edge.

Black 182
F**k me thats fast and hes doing it 1 handed while changing gear , i take my hat off to that guy thats amazing driving !!!!!!!!!