ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is a Fast 172 Cup?? hee hee

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
pmsl wish my old cup was as fast as that lol!!! someone should email that biatch!!!

ah i know why its so fast.. it must be the alpine speakers. Alpine must be cold so the air is denser round the car so he must get more air in the induction system.!

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
what it is, they completed a 0-60, counting it themselves... but they forgot to finish counting LOL

Remapped derv Golf
Don't you people know anything!!??!?!?!?!?!

Haven't you seen those £1 resistors on ebay that add 50bhp????

lol

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
0-60 when driving out the back hanger of a B52 at 30,000 feet it also make sense for the weightlessness. lol

And then she woke up :sleepy: ha ha

Clocked at 160 mph too!

Pull the other one darlin, the clocks might say 160 but they'll never reach it unless in diagnostic mode lol

lol wow, she can park too:
ftclio172008.jpg

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Thats gotta be the funniest thing I have ever seen.
She must have got the extra power from that unmodified Air Box and then ran the tests in an enclosed vacume. Under 13secs to 100mph. She would have done well at the Pod last week.

Also she may well have fettled with the gear box to attain that impressive 160mph+

We should all endeavour to contact her to share her wisdom with us slow clio owners.

Lol

Rob

172 mk2 Iceberg
well maybe i wont need to buy that tvr t350 now..
there is hope for me............................

Maybe she has been confused, and is talking in KPH not MPH, lol.

How can anyone get something so wrong. I bet she has been told that by a dealer or something.

Either that or she had a 6 year old counting for her.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
David_Snaresbrook said:
Maybe she has been confused, and is talking in KPH not MPH, lol.

How can anyone get something so wrong. I bet she has been told that by a dealer or something.

Either that or she had a 6 year old counting for her.

prehaps someone off cs told her how fast it was gona be ;) lol