ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is my Clio RS from Croatia

Clio RS 172
Hello everyone im from Zagreb,Croatia. This is my MK2 172 Clio Sport after good washing and polish.

000027fo7.jpg

000201bj6.jpg

000213yv2.jpg

000216rt8.jpg

000218wc3.jpg

000221zk3.jpg

000223an5.jpg

000249zk1.jpg

kali1862006006un3.jpg

zoo22042006066hj3.jpg

picture0197ak.jpg

picture0269ji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW E46 330i Touring
Small ones on the top of the rear window. They're not in your face or anything, but I think the pure black window would look ace.

Clio RS 172
crazycup said:
looks mint mate, love the exhuast and the wheels!!

What manufacturer is the exhaust???

Exhaust is manufactured in Croatia at my frend Sole. He makes very good exhausts which have lifetime warranty!!!

Clio RS 172
Ads_172 said:
Small ones on the top of the rear window. They're not in your face or anything, but I think the pure black window would look ace.

That small green and yellow its my company. We are tinting windows! And silver one on top means by,by im gone!!!:cool:

Leon Cupra R 225
fooking lovely is that mate.

love the OZ's, nice zorst too. and a CDA under the bonnet, good boy!!!

;)

p.s ditch the rear lights put back to standard

cliobritt said:
what the hell does everyone hate clear lights for ?
I think some peeps might just be sheeping it !!
I'd hardly call a one of three scenario (like, don't like, don't care) 'sheeping it'. People don't like them because they look naff, and that's from my 'don't like' bias.

Clio RS 172
Thanks you all for suport that means a lot to me. Because i was always wondering what do other countrys thin about my minimalistic tuning. My plan is now bigger for this car because i would like to have already fast car more faster. Later i will put some more pictures of my Clio when he was new...