ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is my Clio RS from Croatia

beautiful car mate you are so lucky having a great car and surrounded by gorgeous women!! the women in that area are the most gorgeous in the world!!!

Clio RS 172
Hello people i was OFF long time because i build a new house so i didnt have much time for internet. But my car is still in progress.
I put smoe new parts and this is a list and after that i will put some new pictures...

New NGK sparks, cleaned injectors, new braided brake lines with Mintex DOT5 oil, great H&R coilover suspension with camber adjustments,new rear spoiler, SKN chip tuning,new LED back lights, bad look on front lights,front splitter from Espace, new amplifer Magnat RX44, Alpine TypeX subwoofer and a new colored box for sub and on Monday i go for a new exhaust of our Croatian expert SOLE Supreme sport exhausts...

Last edited:
  Clio RS 172
Here Im again i have some updates, week ago I put a Koni absorbers with Eibach springs, new renaultsport discs and new paint on wheels.

RSC 172
Prelijep autic :)

Sorry guys couldnt help it :)

PS: Saw your car at pp-racing.hr a while ago.

Last edited:
  Clio RS 172
Hello everyone I was not very long with you for many commitments around my son Jan, who now has 2.5 years. Wife and I now wait for another little child who will be named Dominic (DOM). We had 2 move in the last 2.5 years and not the time for this forum. I caught a bit of time that you write something new that I have changed on the car.
Clio Sport is still with me and I look for him very well.

In the meantime, I changed the wheels again and the decision was made to Tomason TN1 8x17.
Compared with the OZ wheels are quite heavy. But they are more definite phenomena.
But what a lot of stories and pictures here you conclude yourself.

Car now has 6 years but after 5 was re-varnished. Effect of beads is a little stronger.

fymix.jpg

v3nl12.jpg

Clio RS 172
I put the original Renault Sport carpets are thick they work very well.

1zzmi6t.jpg

2yllked.jpg

5lqb6s.jpg

34pkf2e.jpg

2mcc6k7.jpg

I replaced the original radio from Alpine Digital Ipod + USB and memory.
k15j0z.jpg

The child got his first real Recaro racing seat to learn from an early age.
2m81fuv.jpg

Clio RS 172
In Croatia, I was a man of the radio chip for the car after a long time I decided that I would put the RS Tuner and managed to get to the chip folder.
On this picture you can see the difference in the curves of old and new maps.
I am satisfied for now + I a few days back the original filter. Before I had a BMC CDA box but I was not too pleased.
2ekrriq.jpg

Clio RS 172
When I bought the car, I was not additional payments for cruise control, so I installed later. Through a friend I got the code for all components for cruise control. I made the installation alone. A few pictures from the installation ...

vhyj9i.jpg

97qnlt.jpg

2woi2ky.jpg

264jjae.jpg

2inv3l.jpg

1gt5r8.jpg

2vl3a4p.jpg

2q3ymnm.jpg

239ta9.jpg

nv8413.jpg

xpq70w.jpg

zkh1qa.jpg

j5ggoj.jpg

17d1rl.jpg

344tbv7.jpg

Clio RS 172
I have a child who has little. The car became extremely loud and I had to change the exhaust, exhaust worked for me Sole extreme but this time a silent version.

a3zcp0.jpg

141tijd.jpg

1zqv8cz.jpg

He also placed powerflex bottom bracket from the engine.

14kjim8.jpg

Clio RS 172
This is perhaps the only Clio Sport, which has a hook for towing. This year I hope to purchase a jet-ski and is for that.

2co34pi.jpg

kyx5j.jpg

Clio RS 172
Toyo are spent to the end and it was time for new tires. The decision was again Toyo but Toyo R888 in dimension 205/40R17
How I managed to test the tire, rubber keeps sick it is completly another world of driving.

fxebzp.jpg

2uxzswg.jpg

25utp1v.jpg

551qi0.jpg

10f55dj.jpg

350qjbn.jpg

2qt8fo9.jpg

But the problem is wider tires than the standard, and scrapers on the edge of the back fenders. Finally I extend a few mm fenders and the problem is resolved.

Clio RS 172
Clio is a small car and doesn`n have a lot of place. I had to buy a new trunk, but the one on the roof. Thule Atlantis 780 has a lot of place and it`s worthed.

2hdbs7r.jpg

Clio RS 172
Car looks very good. Is adding cruise control only possible because it was an option?

Move the hatch where is ESP button and you should have one white connector. The best would be find orginal switch and plug-it in and if on dash light goes on its possible. Then you must buy everythin that you can see on my pictures...

b/g 182, meg tourer
i dont like the rear lights, exhaust and sound system... but that is perswonal taste.
i love the wheels (ultraleggeras not the new ones) on monaco tho.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Get the standard lights on mate, bit iffy on the spoiler aswell and the wheels are a bit marmite.

The oz wheels were much better.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Move the hatch where is ESP button and you should have one white connector. The best would be find orginal switch and plug-it in and if on dash light goes on its possible. Then you must buy everythin that you can see on my pictures...

Ok cheers. Love the car, paint has a really good shine to it :D

nice car,

that got to be the first retro fit of cruise control i have seen on a clio.

Any chance of posting all the part numbers?

top job!