ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This must be a repost video but take a look! mental!

Applying it by hand is because the wax needs warmth to make it spread.

fair do, is the method you use?

Anway what do people think, is he taking advantage of the fact that the people that own these cars have TOO MUCH BLOODY MONEY!

Rich if you were to perform the same treatment to my car (except the stupidly priced wax!) how much would you charge?

i need a full PC treatment done to mine before the show season starts, any idea of the costs of a full treatment like in the vid.

I cant afford this guy im afraid, although i could sell the 172 when he's finished to pay him, probably get a better price cos it'll look so good and i might be left with enough spare money to get a train home.

106 GTi
Applying it by hand is because the wax needs warmth to make it spread.

Anway what do people think, is he taking advantage of the fact that the people that own these cars have TOO MUCH BLOODY MONEY!

Rich if you were to perform the same treatment to my car (except the stupidly priced wax!) how much would you charge?

I have couple of waxes that need to be applied by hand, though they work fine with a foam appilcator as well.

Depending on what you want done £75-200 ( + ;) )

Mito Sportiva 135

I have couple of waxes that need to be applied by hand, though they work fine with a foam appilcator as well.

Depending on what you want done £75-200 ( + ;) )

Even £200 is very reasonable, considering the treatment will definitely add that value or more to your car if you are looking to sell. Not to mention the satisfaction you will have from having it in such good nick.

i need a full PC treatment done to mine before the show season starts, any idea of the costs of a full treatment like in the vid.

I cant afford this guy im afraid, although i could sell the 172 when he's finished to pay him, probably get a better price cos it'll look so good and i might be left with enough spare money to get a train home.

got mine now so i can do it for you, and i only charge 75 quid and a cuppa :D

although ive only done it a couple of times so if i scratch it all then i cannot be held responsible. . .

im joking, not a great piccy but here is mine after 1st time of using it;

DSC02730.gif

jamie

got mine now so i can do it for you, and i only charge 75 quid and a cuppa :D

although ive only done it a couple of times so if i scratch it all then i cannot be held responsible. . .

im joking, not a great piccy but here is mine after 1st time of using it;

DSC02730.gif

jamie

now then jamie

not wanting to sound funny, but do you know what your doing with them?

Easy to burn through paint etc, if you have all the tackle and ability id come to yours and spend the day doing mine and pay you of course, im a dab hand at a cuppa!

106 GTi
He is know longer using Zymol and is developing his own waxes.

The Zymol sounds an expensive wax, but when it comes with lifetime refills and your a pro, I bet it is quite cost effective. I do it as a hobby and drread to think how much I have spend on wax alone let alone on all the polishes etc.

What are doing on the 11th of Feb?

There is a detail day in Leeds that loads of top detailers will be attending !

yeah im going to that
there is a thread somewhere

my172 mate believe you me i would rather use the lightest polish and pad on yours even if i had the guts to do it. but if you want the use of it for your purposes, or want me to do it with you etc then course mate, no worries, any weekend really.

ill PM you laters

jamie

What are doing on the 11th of Feb?

There is a detail day in Leeds that loads of top detailers will be attending !

I need to go to this, someone find the link or some more details and post here

:rasp:

lol