ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This on Facebook.. Anyone? LY V6 content

Astra (H) VXR
Poor quality as it a screen shot.

But does it belong to anyone?

null-11.png

Can't say I'm a fan of the wheels but everything else makes me orgasm a little!!

Astra (H) VXR
Is it? I did wonder as I thought I could see rear seats through the window but wasn't sure.. Lovely all the same.. Except the wheels

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've never seen this in real life but I bet when it's next the the real thing it'll look a bit silly/s**t tbh.

Thanks spinkys

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure this was at FCS last year but with different alloys.
If it is it looks great, very close to the real thing except the alloys he has on at the time showed off the 100000metre spacers he had on it, only thing that let it down really.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think there's one or two with a sun roof but I could be wrong. It's funny every photo I've seen of this car is from this side. Bet the back will look s**t the other side the fuel filler will be in the wrong place and the arches look crap even in this photo. There's no back seats just a sub or some rubbish.

Ps I wish I had a sun roof!

I'm sure this was at FCS last year but with different alloys.
If it is it looks great, very close to the real thing except the alloys he has on at the time showed off the 100000metre spacers he had on it, only thing that let it down really.

Yeah i definitely saw it too, had black Porsche wheels on i think with smarties decals around the inner rim. I genuinely thought it was a V6 till i noticed the humongous spacers aswell.

Edit: I thought it was smarties ^^ Lol My bad;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep it's a ph1 230 v6 with a ph2 250 v6 body kit so in my eyes a rep

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It was part of a group buy on v6clio.net the plastic bulkhead. It's because it's got a loud backbox.

Disastra Coupe
It is the best rep i've seen tbf. Remember seeing it at FCS a few years back.

Of course there will be haters but hat's off to the guy. If it drove past you you'd be forgiven for thinking it was the real thing.