ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THIS SPOILER IS NICE

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

that my son is the renault double rear spoiler go get it from your dealer

7.6cc :D

That is my car :D

Liam-Renault double spoiler

Rob-wheels are being changed when i have some cash

dogmaul-£330, supply, painted, fitted, new break light and washer jet included.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

ooh bit steep cous where you get that kinda money from? ;)

Sorry Jill i thought it might of been yours, hope i didnt cause offence. Get some kahn Rsss on there baby!

That include paint Tom?

The classic Ford mondeo estate spoiler is kind of similar, and half price at least, but at least the renault one will fit perfect.

I would say about 30mm, I think that that is the best ride height and doent look too low.

The spoiler, I havnt seen it any where else apart from a renault dealer, sorry.

Ive got that spoiler On my clio. I think it cost about £130 any you had to get a new Brake light which cost me £30. Got a back-handed paint job ;) which cost me £70.

So in total it cost me £230, but well worth it!!

Go On My Son!!

C

Cupster

Proper like that spoiler, dont know if I should change the cup one for it though!!!! Hmmmm decisions.

I like the exhaust where can I get one? and do you have a rear pic of this car?

Cheers

I wouldnt personally.

The exhaust is k-tecs, Jillys got their loud one which i think theyve stopped making now though as there were complaints that is was too loud!

C

Cupster

Jilly B

Yeah I like that exhaust it doesnt look weird with the flat bumper like alot of other ones.

I cant see the pics to well mate, any chance you could email a couple of them to me showing the zaust. mailto:leeburns@bankofny.com">leeburns@bankofny.com

Is there a site I can get this exhaust from? It would fit on a cup wouldnt it? Is it cat back? Sorry for all the qs but I have to get that one.

Cheers

7.6cc :D

Yes sorry, miles away!

exhaust is k-tec and yes it fits onto a cup http://www.k-tecracing.comwww.k-tecracing.com (i think)

I dont have any pictures other than the ones shown above really! sorry

But when i get home tonight i will remember to email them too you

Jill xxx