ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This used to be a 182

why has it got a sunstrip on the rear window ?????
is that so he don't get blinded reversing into the sun ??
toz.gif

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I walked past it and laughed thinking it was a 1.2. Then I thought, twin pipes, alloys, bumpers, someones converted a 1.2. Then I looked inside and saw the interior and couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I'm not referring to the blue harnesses with standard seats and red shoulder pads. I tried for some interior shots but I thought the owner was coming back so I ran and hid in my lowly 172 LOL.
I need to get better shots of it, i'll try when I'm back at the gym tomorrow.

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v
Ive seen this car at our garage, it had to come in for a gearbox cos he shattered the clutch and the shards punched through the gearbox casing!!! Did you manage to see the airfix dials that he made himself and put on the top of the console! Proper blue peter style, this car has less space in the boot then a v6 cos theres more stereo in there then the ministry of sound. The guy looks like the crazy frog and fits this car perfectly, he used to have 1.4 rover which he bought ripspeeds entire range and bolted it on.

Anotherblue16v said:
Ive seen this car at our garage, it had to come in for a gearbox cos he shattered the clutch and the shards punched through the gearbox casing!!! Did you manage to see the airfix dials that he made himself and put on the top of the console! Proper blue peter style, this car has less space in the boot then a v6 cos theres more stereo in there then the ministry of sound. The guy looks like the crazy frog and fits this car perfectly, he used to have 1.4 rover which he bought ripspeeds entire range and bolted it on.

FPMSL, thats the funniest thing i have read on here for a while.

Racing Blue 182
He is from leeds, i see him driving around all the time. how to wreck a nice car.

Iv seen him parked in crossgates before and driving through whinmoor.

The guys looks about 35 too, so less of the ' i bet hes about 18/19 lol

Last edited:
This is obviously someone with no sense of aesthetics. it is therefore logical that his eyes be removed. i suggest staking him to the ground, prising his lids back and allowing the various fliuds of this monstrosity drain into them.

Hear his gargled screams as his own hideous creation bleeds to death above him.

Racing Blue 182
Do cliosport still have those leaflets to give people?

My suggestion would be, when you next see it Ben, put a leaflet on is car, get him to join up, and we can find out what the f**k he is playing at

E91 M Sport
soepy said:
This is obviously someone with no sense of aesthetics. it is therefore logical that his eyes be removed. i suggest staking him to the ground, prising his lids back and allowing the various fliuds of this monstrosity drain into them.

Hear his gargled screams as his own hideous creation bleeds to death above him.

Blimey, you're not Sadam posting in your 'free' time are you? ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
len_beach said:
I didn't manage to get a photo of the sideskirts which appeared to be made of wood!!!

And what's wrong with car body parts made from wood? If it's good enough for the V6 then ... ;)

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v
If i can remember rightly he had taken the whole dash out and painted it with silver model paint, it has has neons behind the grill. Its a real quality piece of s**t, the most expensive piece of s**t ive ever seen although, not the best looking it must be said.

Mini Cooper S sport
OK it looks utterly sh*t and he should be flogged, but I see FAR worse cars posted on here.

I can't understand how the people who seem to like the cars with daft bodykits/exhausts/spoilers/interiors think this is horrible!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Anotherblue16v said:
Where do you work mate, might have seen you about.
I think I might know which rover you mean, was it a dark red'ish colour Honda Concerto shape 214 which was sky high with a stick on tail pipe and 17's.
The guy i'm thinking had coke bottle glasses.
I think it's the same bloke.
Tool

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
racing182 said:
Do cliosport still have those leaflets to give people?

My suggestion would be, when you next see it Ben, put a leaflet on is car, get him to join up, and we can find out what the f**k he is playing at
Where have you seen him in Crossgates Jamie? I'll trot round and have a word. You can come with me and we can show him what a 172/182 should look like.