ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this v6 clio on piston... catch?

255 V6 Black Gold
says 3 on the hpi check i used... urmm

yeah but for 8000k miles, dry stored... other adds on piston heads are same price but 16k miles, 20+ k miles...

VX220 Turbo
does look pretty imacculate would be dubious if the hpi says 3 owners and the garage says 1 (but that info would be on the v5 so ask for a photo or photocopy of the v5 to cinfirm this)

also it's only a 5 minute job to clock the milage down using a laptop so check for worn carpets, stone chips, tyre tread, wear on sides of seats etc. these all give you a good guide to the real milage.

also if the service book is missing that would be a good sign that the car has done more miles.

i know people who have clocked cars and "accidentally" lost the service book as it's easier to sell a car with lower milage and no service history than it is to sell a high miler with patchy service history.

255 V6 Black Gold
yeah with ya alex!

cheers for the information.

I wil bare all that in mind. I have emailed them asking for info so....

255 V6 Black Gold
its sold

maybe thats why my hpi check said 3 owners, and yours said 2

mines a better one :p

determinded to have a v6 in next month or so.

255 V6 Black Gold
i am going to have one in blue or black in next month or so

255 mk 2 version

wouldnt mind test driving one though with no ties, ie at a dealer were i can just walk away if i dont like, i dont wanna waste any private persons time.

anyone near me let me have a drive of theres ha!

seriously though....

or take me for a spin in one? 255 version...

255 V6 Black Gold
well i will remember this when i get mine!! no ones getting a free lift in mine ha :p

its getting closer to me handing over some cash for one of these...

please with my insurance only going up £400 as well

255 V6 Black Gold
flipping heck prices of v6 at west london renault...

£24k and its got 19,000 miles on it

absolute joke that!! emailed um saying had they got the price wrong, as renault wakefield have one same price but with 4000 miles on. he said no its priced correctly.

my next email might ask him if i p/x my cup will he give me £10k for it based on his companies pricing guides.