ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought you might like to see this....

Brisol my lover..
Pics not very good its a bit dark...
1.4 Dyn S.

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Brisol my lover..
Drives real nice, when i drove it at the launch wasnt too sure but now ive had it for a week or so it does drive real nice suspension is lot better holds the road.
Inside is bigger seats 4 nice, and the dash is very sim to the megane.Also has a pan ram roof which is cool.

Brisol my lover..
I will take some pics of the inside dont know how good they will be as its dark out side but i will have a go.....

K20 EG Hatch
i still dont know what to think of these. They do look a better car to mod than the mk2 though in bodystyling anyway!

Twingo 133
Freebone said:
that centre console looks terrible........

can't wait to see the sports...

all i can say is live on the mark 1

Lol and the mk1 Centre console doesnt ;)

Monaro VXR
As much as i like the mk2 im absolutely loving the mk3.

Although i cant decide what it kinda looks like. The rear quarters look a bit fiat stilo ish. yet theres also looks a bit like the new megane.

Megane Mk4
SimonV6 said:
Does this look any better?

found this on Renaultsport.co.uk

01_c.jpg

Mmmmm its slightly different to the pic I've seen...

2417-2.jpg

Me thinks the bottom looks better at the front... But its a question Of what Renault Decide on the day eh ???

MKIII 138
sorry but this new one looks good but its far too simular to other cars released by other manufacturers, and obviousy this is manily to do with pedestrian safety and maximising sales to make money so they can release cars that are way out there in terms of design i.e megane, vel satis etc..

center console look poo, but thats just ot heater controls and a stock radio, with a nice apline in there or DVD screen + the climate option (probably same design as megane with little screen and four buttons) it will look a lot nicer and at least be on par with the old model (damn i now have an old model !)

it will initially seem better built after all to stop rattles you just make bigger lumps of plastic rather than lots of small interconnecting ones like the MKII has. also just put some felt near rough edges and bobs your uncle you have better perceived build.. i bet there will be just the same ammount of electrical gremlins though.

182BG
I like the front of it, but again the rear look fookin balls. It annoys me why they design it like that, i would like to see some old skool being introduced back into these new cars
but then i say MK2 all the way.