ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle bodied valver and 306 gti-6 pics

Lionel Richie
white cars rule (pay attetion to the Fred please Renault!!! go on, do the 2006 RS in white, you know it makes sense!!)

172beast

Menace said:
Wow a white GTi-6 is a rare sight indeed.

I like the 1.2 side badges on the Clio;) Naughty!

Aye they are, most white uns are Rallyes, very few were GTI-6s. Took me a 450 mile round trip to get this un and I had to have one in white, white hot hatchs are the way forward ;)

Clio 182
Cool pics fella, wasnt sure on the white wheels at first but theyve grown on me! Both look minters!

How much does the clio bash the 306 by?! lol

172beast said:
Aye they are, most white uns are Rallyes, very few were GTI-6s. Took me a 450 mile round trip to get this un and I had to have one in white, white hot hatchs are the way forward ;)

Check out my homepage by clicking my username:) Might be of some interest.

172beast

Just having a look at your website now Menace.

Dan, the 306 batters the Clio... well it would if we raced from say 136 ish when Clio would run into the limiter where as the 6 would carry on to 140-150 ish lol not even gonna attempt any races like we had in the banana vs my old 172, it'd just be embarrasing lol

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
dont forget me limitor is now 7300 instead of 6800 on the nana! i reckon it would do 150+ :)

not that id do those speeds hehe

172beast

Boooooo forgot about that lol sod racing then at any speed then

Titanium 182
craig when did u get the white valver?

didnt someone spend ages building that at gdi?!

nice cars, not keen on bonnet cut out on the clio but serves a purpose!