ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thumb Grips, 3d Printed?

I know everyone must love a good thumb grip thread!

I have just bought a ph2 172, and they are melted, has anybody thought of 3d printing the grips?! No idea where you can buy them, I searched the forum, but theres loads of threads.. however Im about to have another try.

food for thought, 3d printed thumb grips

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Also search for snappy steering wheel - for a bit more you can have the whole wheel refurbished and looking awesome.

Also search for snappy steering wheel - for a bit more you can have the whole wheel refurbished and looking awesome.

Wow, that is pretty awesome, just found his work. Few of my Scooby friends had their steering wheels recovered in suede

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Wow, that is pretty awesome, just found his work. Few of my Scooby friends had their steering wheels recovered in suede
Go for it, Suede or Alcantara looks but mainly feels so much better on the wheel. 'Royal Steering wheels' are the ones to go for if you want suede/alcantara.