ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tickets for FCS im confuzzelled!

Black 172 MK2
Hi all, im wanting to order some tickets for FCS. iv been to their site today to order some but then i read another post about being ont he cliosport stand which i was hoping to do. my question is.....

Do i need to buy a certain ticket for the stand or just the standard £10 ticket. Sorry for the stupid question but i was just unsure.

Brad

Clio v6
Given that all the threads for FCS are in the Members only section, can non members have their car on the stand?

Garf172 said:
im sure its members only on the stand

i would hope so, if it is there needs to be a system in place to prevent forum users just getting a ClioSport pass and parking on our stand.

The way i see it any tom dick or harry can quote "cliosport" and come on our stand.

Golf R/Leon FR
we had a lot of people on the stand last year think they were all members though, sure we were told last year that only members could get on the stand.

Maz

LY 200
Why can't forum users go on the stand ?? I don't understand ... lol

Just cause they havn't paid £5 is that the rule ??

Maz :)

Clio v6
Don't know how big the stand is, but if 30 forum users turn up earlier than members will the stand be able to grow to accommodate the members?

We have 12,775 people on the forum, that includes just 1,067 actual members.

Maz said:
Why can't forum users go on the stand ?? I don't understand ... lol

Just cause they havn't paid £5 is that the rule ??

The stand is the club's stand... for the club's members.

forum users arent part of the club, they are part of the forum.

:)

Maz

LY 200
^^ I see where you are coming from Dash & Fubar but I don't see how the club can control it tbh ... ??? can you ??

Maz said:
^^ I see where you are coming from Dash & Fubar but I don't see how the club can control it tbh ... ??? can you ??

thats what i was wondering Maz...

im sure someone will have some sort of plan. I'll drop a note in the FCS thread in the member's area :)

2002 Clio Dynamic
Could make it so,that anybody who wants a ticketto be on the stand can only purchase them throught the owners club and then that way the memberships can be vetted and checked!
Will be more work and hassle for someone but just my suggestion!

the fact that you have a 1.2 is cool mate, any engine size is welcome on the stand...

however you dont appear to be a Member...?

I know it wasn't a problem at a few shows last year but that was because memberships were not being renewed/issued.

This shouldn't be the case now... should it?

oh i thought i was a member im confused :S like i got a log in and password n everythins ahhhhhhhhh im baffled
im no good with things like this:(

mk1 phase 3
^^ you'll just be a forum user mate. you can sign up to be a full member but you have to pay £5. with being a full member you get acces to more things on the site.

and i thought that full members only could get on the stand. but your probably best asking one of the admins/mods! :)