ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tidied the 182 (partially)

Cup Packed BG 182
Sorted a few things with the car today, added an extra set of camber shims I made up and fixed the splitter which was in 4 pieces....

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Comments welcome

Cup Packed BG 182
Thanks for the comments. The wheels are rota grid v's in 15x7 et20. And maxxis maz1 tyres 195/45. The offset is good but a pain to fit the rears. Needed 5 mm spacers tO clear the brakes then I rolled the arches with a scaffolding pole

PH2 172, Kangoo
Looks amazing! Only thing I'd change is get a bit more width on the rear wheels personally, other than that, love it :)

Cup Packed BG 182
Apparently they are a copy of another wheel, not sure what i assume some jap wheel, maybe some sort of volks. TBH i didnt really want rotas but thought they looked good and came in the perfect offset for this sort of stance.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks decent! I want some RE30's in that colour on the Trophy, mega bucks though.