ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tilt n shift Vid

B

Brown.

have you seen the vid ^^?...thatswhy.. it just how the guy wants the world to see life as he sees it, no need for any real motive

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh yeah I understand now ive done a bit of googling... the only thing i cant find is how they do it/get that effect??

All I get when I serahc Tilt and Shift is a load of flckr pics basically!

Ian

Focus TDCi
^^ Christ how much! At least I know what it is now though!

:) They're used a lot for Architecture and those guys tend to be loaded lol. Photography as a rule isn't cheap once you start getting into the SLR market.
I've spent around £500 and all I own is an (almost) bottom-of-the-range DSLR and two lenses.

M135i
Do a search, on a past thread there is a link to a website were u just upload a pic and it does it for you. Prob not as good as taking the picture yourself but worth a little play.

White APE
:) They're used a lot for Architecture and those guys tend to be loaded lol. Photography as a rule isn't cheap once you start getting into the SLR market.
I've spent around £500 and all I own is an (almost) bottom-of-the-range DSLR and two lenses.

Likewise! Expensive game this photography!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
So much fun!
imgp1218-tiltshift.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
Ahhh I see now... know its not proper Tilt and Shift but just had ago on that website that does it for you... pretty cool!

Taken in Lanzarote in a zoo

PB190019-tiltshift.jpg

Entrance from the Pits/paddock onto the Imola circuit ;)

DSCI0028-tiltshift.jpg

DSCI0032-tiltshift.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
Don't have to get the silly expensive ones though.

Look for Lensbaby Composer, I've got one, not had a chance to give it a good go yet in decent natural light. Now the summer is coming I'll have more time to play about with it.