ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tim, yet again

Yozza'd Titanium 182
i didnt no it was you till you overtook me, i was driving dead slow cos i thort u was a cop lol, give u a good run for ur money eh lol

close lad but not that close . i had to brake for the car comming on the round about .

what happend to you on the slip road all i could see was your lights getting further an further back until complete darkness. lol .

all in all a good little run again . lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
close lad but not that close . i had to brake for the car comming on the round about .

what happend to you on the slip road all i could see was your lights getting further an further back until complete darkness. lol .

haha il get u next time!

il be hangin round tescos tonight, u be there?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel

haha il get u next time!

il be hangin round tescos tonight, u be there?

erm no you won't:lolup: :rasp: