ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for a change?

Clio 182
Hi everyone, as summer's approaching I'm thinking of having a bit of a change wheel wise. + my old ones are getting a bit skanky!

Thought about going down the turini route but want to go for something a bit dif. So ... what do you think of these?

ultraleggera.gif

or these ...

teamdynamics.gif

And could someone have a go at photoshoping them onto my car if poss pretty please :D

P1010224.jpg

Any other suggestions welcome!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'd say OZ would look awesome against the silver, but I'm not sure if they do the right offset for the clio so might be a problem depending on how your coilovers are and whether you go for 16" or 17"

iirc OZ dont stock in the UK anymore. So the Ultralegeras would be hard to come by.

Both look good though

Clio 182
Anybody gonna be nice and do me a photoshop perleeeeeaz!

Before I try get a quote what offset would I be looking at with coilovers taken into consideration? Bet they don't do them to fit :dapprove: but I'm gonna give it a go

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely the OZ's....... Clio-Luke has them on his BG 182 IIRC and they look mint IMO