ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

time to brush up on my IT skills

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Once my probation is over, I'm gonna try and tot up as many courses as I can :p

Qualifications should lead to payrises \o/

Sounds like a plan :)

I've started down the itil route and got some other stuff in the pipeline.

As much as I love the techy stuff I find myself doing non techy stuff more and more nowadays :(

Still, ITIL + security stuff should equals more potential earnings :)

Course I'm on next week was supposed to be a closed one for Morrissons but they had a few extra places to fill, hope it's not going to be crap

dk

911 GTS Cab
I hate really long probations.. if you haven't proved yourself in 3 months, then you sure as hell aren't going to improve substantially enough to prove yourself in 6

@ dk - Softcat is one of those firms with a reception area littered in those poxy vendor specific 'insert metal here' levels of support, isn't it :p? I HATE that.

LMAO, we have a whole room dedicated, and we sure do have a lot of them, we are proud of them though, got the 3rd place in the times best small business to work for this year and also best reseller at the industry awards thing.

Have you been there?

The receptionist was quite cute when I went there. yum.

I too was blinded by the certificate waiting area.

lol, didn't know you had been to our place, was it after i spoke to you on the phone? you didn't say hi!

If it was in the last 6 months it would be lillie, shes fit but skinnier than a really skinny person, nothing to her, shes a nice girl though.

Rav4
It was after we had spoken,

I came to the sharepoint presentation, met up with Daves manager downstairs, you came through reception, I said hi Dave, you looked at me and carried on walking through the door :p don't think you heard me ............

I will be coming up again, so will through a rubber at your head if you ignore me hahahahaha :)

Guy called James thought I was a bird "Gabi" and asked Danni if I was fit, well funny!

LMAO, we have a whole room dedicated, and we sure do have a lot of them, we are proud of them though, got the 3rd place in the times best small business to work for this year and also best reseller at the industry awards thing.

lol, didn't know you had been to our place, was it after i spoke to you on the phone? you didn't say hi!

If it was in the last 6 months it would be lillie, shes fit but skinnier than a really skinny person, nothing to her, shes a nice girl though.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I kept meaning to pop up for one of those seminar thingies Softcat kept mailing out about but they always seemed to clash with something.

Was gutted Hannah came down for a visit while I was off on leave as well.

Did email Matt the other day and he said he was working in Marseille, the git.

dk

911 GTS Cab
It was after we had spoken,

I came to the sharepoint presentation, met up with Daves manager downstairs, you came through reception, I said hi Dave, you looked at me and carried on walking through the door :p don't think you heard me ............

I will be coming up again, so will through a rubber at your head if you ignore me hahahahaha :)

Guy called James thought I was a bird "Gabi" and asked Danni if I was fit, well funny!
lol, i definitely didn't hear you as i certainly wouldn't have ignored you!

if i'm in next time you come i will say hello, we seem to have those seminars all the bloody time too, the marketing girls are fit and food is good though so thats worth it alone!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I kept meaning to pop up for one of those seminar thingies Softcat kept mailing out about but they always seemed to clash with something.

Was gutted Hannah came down for a visit while I was off on leave as well.

Did email Matt the other day and he said he was working in Marseille, the git.
i thought I was never in the office, he takes it to a new level, he is the most utilised person at softcat for consultancy etc, he must made a packet out of it!

Did you know he used to be a professional golfer, was sponsored and all that.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
i thought I was never in the office, he takes it to a new level, he is the most utilised person at softcat for consultancy etc, he must made a packet out of it!

Did you know he used to be a professional golfer, was sponsored and all that.

Yeah he was telling me about it all last time he was down, interesting stuff.

Was also saying how he has a platinum softcat pin, think he said he's been there from the start :p

And yeah from what we were chatting about he isn't short of a bob or two :p

Really nice guy though, helps that sadly I really like doing that stuff and am looking to go into that area myself all being well. Probably won't get the chance though, especially down here :(