ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time to say bye to my clio!

2005 Clio Sport 182
Only had it a few weeks but been offered a bmw 330ci thats too good a deal to miss out on!

ill be on the look out for a 172 in january when i get paid next!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Only had it a few weeks but been offered a bmw 330ci thats too good a deal to miss out on!

ill be on the look out for a 172 in january when i get paid next!

I don't understand. You're getting rid of a 182 for a bm. then you're getting a 172? WHY?

2005 Clio Sport 182
i only got the clio as i needed to get a car from evans halshaw and the clio was the best i could find in there stock. its been a fun little car but my mates 172 kept up to it. The bmw is a lot more better car and will feel a lot more reliable.

The 172 i get will just be a toy mainly for the back roads and on track!

^ Of course the 172 kept up with the 182, there's no difference between the two. Good choice with the 330 and 172 track car though.

Iceberg 172
Fair play, the 330 (I'm presuming CI?) is a lovely car.

Yeah you won't notice the difference between a 172/182! 182's are just newer, have gay exhausts and nasty grey headlight inserts!!! Lol... Only joking!!!!

2005 Clio Sport 182
Shame the deal has just fallen through with the bmw. the lad selling it is having trouble insuring the clio as the bmw is apparantly cheaper to insure!

Looking for a quick sale now but dont know what to put mine up for now!

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
I do not get it.

Fair point a BMW might have a cheaper insurance than a CS but running cost on one are a lot more than a CS.

I used to drive a 328 and it was a nightmare on petrol.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Shame the deal has just fallen through with the bmw. the lad selling it is having trouble insuring the clio as the bmw is apparantly cheaper to insure!

Why did you buy the 182 in the first place then?

Iceberg 172

I'm suprised about that TBH, the clio's aren't that dear to insure I thought.