ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinted my Rear Indi's...decisions decisions..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Was bored on sat so i decided to tint my rear indi's on the sx as many sx owners do. Still not sure though? What do you guys think?

Original with orange -

ebay238.gif

And now -

ebay242.gif

and a cleaned pic :D -

ebay239.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think Your car looks awesome, your taste in bicycles however is absolute dogshit.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
lol, its not mine. Thats my weirdo step dads...he thinks he's a pimp

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If my dad rode round on that, i'd have to punch him......

But yeah, your car's looking sweet mate, always had a soft spot for those 200's.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If my dad rode round on that, i'd have to punch him......

But yeah, your car's looking sweet mate, always had a soft spot for those 200's.

The only problem is he's a tatoo'd meat head....lol

Cheers though mate...:)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Honestly cant imagine a tattoo'd meathead on a bike like that. It sound like pure comedy gold.

Car looks a lot better now its been detango'd at the rear. Looks sweet as a nut Tom. Really nice :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers carbon! You always seem to like my cars..:D

Yeah thats what i was thinking iain. I'm going to tint them all red tonight first though. Think that might look ok?

Iain, how do you find running the rex?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. The lights are actually back standard as of last night. Going to try and tint the orange to be red like the rest of the lights. Will look much better i think/hope!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
humm. i like em orange. It looks a little odd like that..
How about tinting the lot?
Total black lights look cool.. ;-P

God i love them...there's one in my carpark with the original Mazda speed alloys. Look rare?!

looks good tom.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers carbon! You always seem to like my cars..:D

Yeah thats what i was thinking iain. I'm going to tint them all red tonight first though. Think that might look ok?

Iain, how do you find running the rex?

Yer red would be better.
The rex is good tho its the most delicate car ive ever owned! Trying to get a rex meet together is a mare as no one's car ever works!
The s14 was 2nd on my list and it id had my thinking hat on id have got one of them.