ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TINTED!!! Pics

1.6 16v
Got windows tinted yesterday!

Before:

206SMALL.gif

After:

213SMALL.jpg

212SMALL.jpg

211SMALL.jpg

210SMALL.gif

What do you all think??

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks so much better, personally would have went for a lighter colour, also love your wheels!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks awesome mate, u live around derby, sure ive seen a car like that around.

Leon Cupra 300
thats how all non-rs's should look like... subtle is the way forward. good effort mate. love it!

FOR SALE!!!
stunning motor how much are they tinted by also how much was ya front spliter would not mind do that on myn

Chocolate Bar™
looking good, but i cant help but think the tints are a bit dark from some angles, but prob just the photographs. I'm not a fan of them on clios purely because of the horrible green colour of the windows as standard, if you have the backs done and not the front it can sometimes look a bit silly.

Badges are looking mint though ;)

dont get a 172 bumper either, its not a 172 and i think it looks mint standard

Looks great, especially with the dark rear lights, if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the tints, and are they legal?

Looking really nice... what wheels are they?... am really liking them!!

TSW Pace I reckon.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^yup TSW Pace,
looks good man, I think Colour coding may defo be on the cards for mine then...

1.6 16v
It cost £90 due to the car being used in a promotional DVD so they did all 5 windows at cost price. Would of been £170.00 for all 5 windows!

All legal to my knowledge ;)

1.6 16v without an engine
imo it needs some skirts to carry the "lowness" from the front splitter around the car... then get a cup or trophy spoiler...

172 mk2 Iceberg
like the tinted rear lights...

Window tints are a bit dark but look good..

very pimpin.. that will stop the pigs looking in !!

172 mk2 Iceberg
I think the front driver passenger can be up to a set translucence

Off the top of my head i think its 20 percent
so not very tinted at all... maybe the glass tint is that alone