ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinting window, color coding... Talk to me

1.2 Clio MK2 2005
Right I have a white clio and want to get a black and white theme going.

How do I go about tinting the windows with film? And wheres the best place to get it?

Also how do I make the plastic black (bumper, wingmirror, handles) white like the rest of the car. Do I have to buy new ones or can I spray it the same colour as the other bodywork?

Sorry its long but im pretty clueless and im sure someone here will know what they are talking about.

Right I have a white clio and want to get a black and white theme going.

How do I go about tinting the windows with film? And wheres the best place to get it?

Also how do I make the plastic black (bumper, wingmirror, handles) white like the rest of the car. Do I have to buy new ones or can I spray it the same colour as the other bodywork?

Sorry its long but im pretty clueless and im sure someone here will know what they are talking about.

Both can be done professionally, or DIY.

Never had any experience with tints but colour coding is as simple as rubbing the plastics down, prepping, painting & clearcoat haha. All depends how handy you are with a rattlecan ;)

Oh and all the major plastics (bumper rub strips, door strips) can be removed so you dont have to paint them on the car.