ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tints for clio

renault clio 1.4 16v
Hi people you probably know that i am new to the site but i was just wundring if any one could tell me how much it would cost to tint my mates clio its 53 plate 1.2 if tht helps any info wuld be great
cheers :)

Da

Less
I used Unit-8 in the N/W last December and it cost me about £130 but that was his introductory price which was about 50% off. It's the rear screen that takes time i'm told because of it's curve. I've heard some tinters do it in sections where as they guy I used did it in one piece and the finish is faultless!

Light smoke fronts, medium smoke rears...

forsale002.jpg

K20 EG Hatch
on my last clio i paid 150 from auto tints halesowen. done a pretty good job.
still need to get this one tinted!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
paid 150 for all 5, west lothian auto tint, mk1s are crap with tinted rear windows cos the demisterstrips stick out like mad.

Williams 2
Right i have a question about tints!

I have had my rear 2 windows limo black (3 Door) is it legal too have the rear window limo black

Williams 2
cheers mate i knew the front window was no option an i no you can only have the front 2 50%, just wasnt sure about the rear window

cheers

front two need to let in around 70% of light and the windscreen needs to let in 75% iirc. And don't forget, the windows are tinted from the factory, so getting a film that blocks 30% of the light will make them illegal.