ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tires choice

Clio 172 mk2

just wondering what tires yous have all got, reason is my 172 is needing a new set and not sure what to buy.

my mates uses eagle f1s and swears by them but was thinking about the michellins that come on the 182 seen as they were developed for that car.

but would they be good on mine?

BMW M3

Hi mate, Ive got the Michelins on my 182 which perform fine. Fronts have worn down pretty quickly and they are blo*dy expensive but performance wise havent let me down.

I havent tried any others so cant really compare but i am sure many people on here have...

Would be interested on their views....

[Edited by Justin182 on 04 September 2005 at 9:02pm]

Clio 172 mk2

a have got continental sports on (came with the car) and was not to confident while coming off corners it just wanted to understeer. a just want a tire that will have the grip when a feel in the mood for some fun

Conti sports are standard on the 172 and were very good on mine. Lower it and the handling will be so much better.

Mégane RS

PE2s very good grip, cant go wrong with them really, although i heard the eagle F1s are good too and bridgestones RE050as

RS Clio 172

try pirelli p6000s, cheaper than michelins, much harder/firmer ride depending on tyre pressures:cool:

e.sport