ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

titanium 16" oz ultraleggeras on...

RB Clio 182
​Ive received my oz ultraleggeras today, so i went to my local tyre fitter and had my tyres swapped over, theres only a few quick pics as my car is dirty and has a lack of tyre gel etc so ill get some better ones up tomorrow after a good clean, the wheels and tyres in the pics have the grease stuff they use to fit the tyres too so ignore that...

CAM00864_zps9932fded.jpg

CAM00877_zpsa0fcae8b.jpg

CAM00873_zps08fb3b85.jpg

CAM00890_zpsfcfa72d7.jpg

CAM00885_zps0b4dfd1b.jpg

CAM00867_zps4ffc672e.jpg

Overall i am very happy with how they look, they sort of make the car look wider and more squat for some reason too.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
I'm going to reserve judgement until I see some better pictures. :) But so long as you are happy mate.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I think they would of been nicer in a slightly darker colour and 15" tbh!

Ill wait to see better pics :)

Clio 197
Nice one, I would hate taking brand spanking new wheels to a tyre place in case they damaged them!

RB Clio 182
I think they would of been nicer in a slightly darker colour and 15" tbh!

Ill wait to see better pics :)

No worries mate, i did try changing the order to the darker ones but they had already shipped them :)

I can always get them powdercoated in the future if i decide to ;)

I think 15" wheels look too small mate, 16s are just right imo.

Nice one, I would hate taking brand spanking new wheels to a tyre place in case they damaged them!

Haha, i was abit worried mate but i trust them, ive used them for over ten years now and they have never made a single mark, they show you your marks before they change them to let you know its not them too.

Mental 172 Cup
My mate has this exact setup but the wheels are grey.. I think the darker colour suits the blue mildly better but they still looks amazing.. What suspension is that on??

RB Clio 182
My mate has this exact setup but the wheels are grey.. I think the darker colour suits the blue mildly better but they still looks amazing.. What suspension is that on??

Thanks mate :)

Its only on apex 40mm, i dont find the ride too bad tbh and i really like the stance so they will be staying for now.

I agree darker wheels probably suit arctic better but im happy with the silver, ive had dark wheels for years now so i needed a change lol.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Cheers lawro, i need a cup splitter and some nice grooved brake discs & pads that sit behind them now :)

Do you still prefere these titaniums over graphite?

100% mate, I am a fan of dark coloured wheels but I don't like the Matt finish on the graphite wheels personally.

Cup splitter FTW! Looks a million times better than the skoda ones just crazy money for a piece of plastic lol!

RB Clio 182
100% mate, I am a fan of dark coloured wheels but I don't like the Matt finish on the graphite wheels personally.

Cup splitter FTW! Looks a million times better than the skoda ones just crazy money for a piece of plastic lol!

I know where you are coming from, i wasnt sure on the matt either, it looks like it needs a wipe with a rag and some Q.D lol.

I was just worried the titanium would look cheap halfords shiny.

PH2 Flamer
Looks brilliant. Excellent wheel choice. I may have to copy in the near future but abit darker for the flamer.

RB Clio 182
​Heres a few more pics of the wheels after a clean today (3 mgpxl phone camera)...

CAM00941_zps7d2c0493.jpg

CAM00978_zpsd4c715db.jpg

CAM00976_zps9b225011.jpg

CAM00979_zps1c6fc42a.jpg

CAM00986_zps5cf8c75d.jpg

CAM00933_zps87f5fe37.jpg

CAM00974_zpsbe8df881.jpg

CAM00956_zps80a9f483.jpg

CAM00937_zpsd2131d65.jpg

CAM00961_zps1ed4b54a.jpg

CAM00975_zpse67283d9.jpg

CAM00979_zps1c6fc42a.jpg