ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanium 182 and EVO 8

UrbanD

ClioSport Club Member
  220 Trophy, EVO 8
Hi everyone,

so after owning a Flame Red 172 for 4 years and then a black R27 for 2 years, I built myself an EVO 8 with EVO 9 look.
It was and still is my dream car.
But the more I remembered my previous two cars, the more I wanted one again. These little pocket rockets are so fun to drive.
I eventually found a well preserved Titanium 182 with only 90.000 km on the clock.

I've already done some basic mods, that I think every Clio RS should have:

- rear Whiteline ARB
- front OMP strut bar
- K&N panel filter
- 182 cup springs
- HEL braided brake lines and RBF 600 fluid
- new ATE discs and pads all around except I put DS2500 pads on front
- Fastchip remap
- Milltek catback exhaust
- new tyres Continental Sport Contact 3
- Eibach camber bolts (running -1.5 degree)
- DP automotive short shiter and stiff shifter 3.0
- some random gear knob from demon tweeks

With these mods, the car really drives superb!

I did manage to get my hands on a 182 cup spoiler. It is yet to be painted, as I got it in blue. Thanks @H2MRK again!

The car needed a good wash as it was not used very often for the past few years. I also installed new dogbone mount and rear licence plate light.

So, here are some photos of both my cars. Let the pictures speak for themselves. I will add a few more of the interior etc. a bit later.

mini-slika1.jpg
mini-slika2.jpg
mini-slika3.jpg
mini-slika4.jpg
mini-slika5.jpg
mini-slika7.jpg
mini-rolling-2.jpg

I do plan on running the Clio on trackdays too, as it is more cheap than my EVO :D

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
saw a ratty evo 4 tonight actually, blowing oil all over the place, was still absolutely awesome, had a try at playing in my crap old saab but he still naffed off!lol!