ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium Clio v6 255 - Lovliness

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
This little cracker belongs to my good friend, who is reluctantly about to put her up for sale. Steve RS cars will be selling her on behalf of the owner. This is a little stunner, who ever buys her is really getting a bargain! :D

image_zps3edcf8b4.jpg

image_zps9a5947a1.jpg

photo_zps516cae4c.jpg

image_zps63e3b148.jpg

image_zps40fa0421.jpg

image_zps57180915.jpg

photo_zpsb967c716.jpg

image_zps800ff2ef.jpg

image_zpsee64c77a.jpg
image_zpscba078a7.jpg
image_zps87af3862.jpg

photo_zps9083e436.jpg

image_zps12be034e.jpg

image_zps0056801a.jpg

image_zps91a37adc.jpg

Hope she goes to another good home!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely machine! Such a shame they didn't opt for special seats, the standard ones are so s**t looking.

Inferno 225 cup
That looks awesome!!What they hell have you used on that!!!!

Summary please as mine looks like death ATM:(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol, just stuck with Autofinesse products -

Clayed as usual
Machine polished with Tripple
In between wipe downs with Finale
Tough Coat
Illusion

Done. :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Tripple and then illusion on a sliver car works wonders and is definitely a great combo to use. :D

RB 182 FF
That is simply stunning!!! How much do I want that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Awesome work!!! :D

BG V6, LY 182
Iv recently purchased a v6, and I'm on the hunt for some good quality washing / waxing gear. Unfortunately it'll not be in a garage so I need something fairly outdoor resistant. Anyone got any good links for some gear?

Lovely Vee, congrats!

Soo much want for one but could never afford it!

If i could afford one i think it would end up locked away wrapped in cotton wool! just wouldnt want to damage it in any way

It's a real stunner. I would swap the seats for some Recaro's though, they do let them down.

I do love how the plate is partially blanked lol, it's only one of the most well known V6's around:p

Clio V6 255
Plate came with car ... I think it's perfect for v6 ... Little bit naughty but it's defiantly one of the best plates out their for the vee IMO