ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To far??

Clio
I've just realised I've gone to far and may now know why I'm single.

IMG_1051.jpg

Have I gone to far? or does anybody else have the same in their spare room?

visualize whirled pe
TBH that is not sad, I used to do bits of art like that myself here's some examples:
FORDSP1.gif

cortina.gif

I have models of cars also the difference is I'll probably never even own the real things..... and my computer hdd has a larger collection of car vids and pics than p**n (now that IS sad).

Not far enough i'd say......

More models for the shrine please. Bigger ones. Ones the size of a small child.

SchwepTek™
Thats cool! lol. Just wish they did models of my car! :(

I only have a model of an Iridium Blue Ph1 Vee!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I've got a pencil drawing of a Cup on my wall.....a birthday present from the girlfriend.
She bought it from someone on here who does them....is very good.

182 has now gone!
I've got a pencil drawing of a Cup on my wall.....a birthday present from the girlfriend.
She bought it from someone on here who does them....is very good.

I did indeed... I bought it from ClioGav.. Liked it so much I got one for myself as well!!! :approve:

My Lupo was also from ClioGav, the guys a legend!

:clown: thanks mate!

i'm actually going to re-scan the mk1 Vee because it came out a bit funny, notice the warped shading in the door panel...not there on original.

Mace give me a shout if your interested :)

p.s theyre all biro no pencil

Gav

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It's only too far if you have a little model of yourself that you swap between the cars every now and then.

C

Cupster

Lol, I have the same blue boxed Vee. missing the ariel, wing mirrors and a door through thanks to a non-appreciative child!

Lol.
Hi

v6model3Medium.jpg

v6model4Medium.gif

I have all of the mk1 v6 literature (inc a rare brochure of a blue mk1) Press releases & old mags too. I don't have a 1/43 of it though as the detail on it looked pisch (I have a cheap one of a mk1 in nocturne though)

I will be contacting cliogav too (I just never get round to it:eek: ) for a sketch.

Sad ? like I care !!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
haha, cool.
you will go too far if you detail them every couple of weeks ;) lol.
hope it hasn't got to that just yet

Clio
Ohhh i haven't got the silver box, I've got a stamp though with the Vee on, few brochures and things. Wish I could of afforded to get that orginal owners pack from ebay the other day, but that went for silly money.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
thought those things were for people that could only dream of having that car.....

b/g 182, meg tourer
E1100T - if you ever want to sell your numberplate let me know. lol. my surname is elliott and it would look perfect on my car!