ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To much carbon?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Here you go. Only 2 pics but you will get the point ;)

There are a few more bits to come, AMS inlet mani and the ic pipe needs the tial connection moving down so i can refit my carbing strut brace :)

CIMG3108.jpg

CIMG3107.jpg

B

Brown.

just read through all of this and without a shadow of a doubt THE most important mod you have doen above all others, is remove that god awful exhaust surround lol..... lookin good though... you obvs get/getting fuel cards lol

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
just read through all of this and without a shadow of a doubt THE most important mod you have doen above all others, is remove that god awful exhaust surround lol..... lookin good though... you obvs get/getting fuel cards lol

I'm glad someone noticed!!! I hated it :clown:

One more.....

CIMG3106.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks good mate, i wanna see running vids though! i think u need to polish everything lol make it all shiney! let me know if u want polishing done i might be able to help