ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To scotland and back

sw1

Clio 172
Hi All,

Just done a 700 mile round trip in my little 172 for a work meeting , got to say I'm really impressed with the way she drove. Not one problem. The drive wasn't too uncomfortable either.

There were some really bad weather conditions too.

Just got a new Pioneer headunit with Bluetooth and ipod adaptor, got to say it has brought a new lease of life to the car I was due to get shot of and only purchased as a temp car.

It's completly rattle free now I have no pesky CD's in there, the bluetooth headunit through the speakers works great.

Think I will keep her another two years even though she's now almost 4 years old. currently on 45,000miles.

Now it has the new headunit it does everything I want in a car, I was looking at the new TT but cannot be bothered to spend 28K on a car plus now i'm almost 30 I thought I better put some money in the bank :rasp:. Plus I have spent a lot of money this year getting her back into good shape, her previous owner obvioulsy didn't give a sh!t, they were running on the cheapest tyres you can find, the car was serviced late and generally not well looked after.

Now I've decided to keep her I will be running her on Optimax from now on.

sw1

Clio 172
it was quite long and dull I have to admit, still better getting on the besky train.

5 hours each way

Just got back from a trip to edinburgh which was just over 400miles round trip. Car did well apart from aquaplaning which would happen in any car, the weather was terrible.