ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To spray or not to spray...

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
I have a set of 17" momo corse alloys on my cup ...link here for what they look like...
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2240

I want to spray the centre caps as they are fading .
1. does any1 know if they come off
2. what colour to do if you think i should do them ..

Help and advice pleeasee.
Yes i know there not turinis so please no comments on how i should sell them ... i like to be diff!

M2 Competition
Take wheels off and they'll most likely push out from the inside. Get them done same colour as the wheels.

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
wheels are as std but thinking about doing the side bullets with white/yellow 2.0 16v do you think they would look good in the same colour!

Static Low
Im sorry but they have to go mate.
i know you want to be different but they just dont look good.
there is better looking wheels out there.

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
like i said i dont want to go with the crowd and cant afford to get new ones so i did ask for no comments on the wheels going!
Thanks

AL.

Clio 1.2 Campus Sport
I'd say go with what you want to do, not what others think, at the end of the day its YOUR car and a reflection of your own personality, don't be afraid to experiment, most of the best mods someone once tried for the first time :cool:

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
yea id agree AL.
Il have an experiment hopefully on the weekend will do the calipers the same time !
Get some pics up then !!
:d

Contact momo & see about a price ??
Try Brown & Geeson, in essex as they import momo items.

Brown & Geeson Ltd
12 Buckingham Square Wickford Business Park Wickford Essex SS11 8YQ United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)1268 764411 Fax: +44 (0)1268 764433