ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today I've been mostly...

Destorying my car! 8 hours at Bedford west circuit means:

1 1/2 tanks of super unleaded, average 18mpg

1 set of knackered brakes

1 cooked set of PE2's

1 one dead centre section.

But one hell of a good time! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bedford_001.gif

Bedford_013.gif

Bedford_005.gif

Bedford_045.gif

Must give a big thumbs up to the lad who turned up in a stripped out 1.2 and ragged it all day, nice one fella!

M

mini-valver

1 careful lady owner.... ;)
Looks like you had a right laugh, top work!

306 TD Slut
haha thats looks sweet! i'd love to do that, but not in my car! i feel guilty getting it over 5500rpm!!

Yep, my little lady is Monaco blue. The light was all over the place yesterday hence the apparent change of colour.

Lets just say I have the bug big time now!

Z4 Roadster
quality Chris!! :)

so, what's your view on standard brakes round there?

Seeing as I'm up there in a few weeks!

18mpg sounds pretty decent to me! :eek:

I cooked the brakes after about 15 minutes, had to come in as they were steaming! Uprated brakes are a must, as you'll be going from 80/100 to 20 twice each lap which only takes circa 2 minutes away.

Clio
good lad :D!! If your pads werent on fire you werent trying hard enough hehehe!! Cracking pictures mate glad you had a good time! you look to big for the friggin car though lol!

Clio
that would explain it then lol, any near misses or times when you lost it? Any video footage mate?

Nearly took out a P1 avoid a cone in the middle of the track, but thats it. I'm not a looney behind the wheel so no spins, just plenty of quick laps. No video this time.

Clio
shame no vid :(, quick laps is what its all about, nice and smooth and not a foot wrong :)! Good job you didnt wipe out that P1, would have been nasty!