ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays work...covered in paint now lol

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm off work this week so the valver is getting some love and attention. It didn't take me long to take it apart. She has half the engine in bits everywhere as there is new hoses, both silicone and braided being fitted when my fingers stop getting so cold...and i'm spraying all engine bits up in graphite grey as well as the bumpstrips (which will be smoothed/removed or colourcoded in 449 blue when I can be arsed getting the paint mixed up!)

Few pics anyway

Hmm plastic carbon look battery cover off e-gay got a good sand down, primed and sprayed

Primer
4597aa1e.jpg

After
47ec969f.jpg

Spark Plug cover
495cb7d3.jpg

Bumpstrips. 1 prepped for primer, 1 finished
cbb319db.jpg

Decided to then put my finger in one whilst it was drying :(
8ce80cb7.jpg

So I fixed that...
PHOT0023.jpg

Few bits
69acb6e7.jpg

Rear bumpstrip section and engine mount cover that i've started smoothing just to be a little different
d962cf63.jpg

Sorry, pics are bit s**t as it was dark and my cameras fallen out with me! Car's getting torsion bar done on Friday to so i'll post some complete pics up nearer the weekend.

Ta!
Michelle

EP3 Civic Type R
Will do, will wait till friday when its been lowered and not in bits all over the garage!

EP3 Civic Type R
Last time I looked I was anyway!!!

Common mistake though- and thanks for the comments! :)

EP3 Civic Type R
lmfao @ "good work luv"...

it happens all the time, you wern't to no different and i'm sure with time and counselling i'll get over it!!!