ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomorrow is almost here!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Majic & DS205381SD203, you guys obviously weren't around a while back. Lay off the girl.

Congrats on the car. Drive safe :cool:

Crappy work hire car
Majic & DS205381SD203, you guys obviously weren't around a while back. Lay off the girl.

To the OP, just take it steady until you get to know the car, how it handles, the dimensions etc and build up some NCB. Worst thing you can do as others have said is wrap it around a tree at this early stage - you'll end up paying for it for many years! Enjoy and be safe :)

How did I lay on her? :S

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Hi, I'm Tom and im admin.

Are they pestering you? Because nothing would please me more than to get the ban hammer out.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've already told her to pm you if she feels pestered.

DCi 100
Just take it easy, you'll learn how to drive it over time.

Like people have said, put fuel in it and keep it working, anything else is a waste.

Evo
internet_white_knight.jpg

:clown::clown::clown:

BMW M Lite
The best advice I could offer is to ignore most of the advice on here, including this bit...

And don't take this site too seriously. Not car related suggestions I know but hey thats because I know nothing about cars!

Welcome to the site anyway.

Clio oasis
As said be safe but as its your car do what you want to it be different if you want to improve the car lower it on nice alloys keep it clean and enjoy it dont mater how big ya engine is everyone starts somewhere :)

None
Hope you enjoy the new car, just don't get carried away and you'll be fine........oh and don't drive like my brother :)

C3 Picasso Beast
See you're from Lowestoft so my advice is be careful where you park up or it will no doubt get nicked or vandalised by some chav ;)

Goliath I
Advice?

Drive safe and sensible. Dont take any risks it'll never be worth it.

My first car was a 1.2 16v clio (new) and i didnt take care of it and it cost me in the long run. I also had an experince with the police I wish I never had...

learn from your experiences

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Enjoy your new car-the clio's are pretty robust if you stick to the service intervals and don't hammer them to death every time you drive it. Make sure you do the cam belts when they're up too-expensive bill if that goes wrong :S