ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomSX - This morning and last night

FF 182 w/cup packs
Going down towards the Tescos from the Motorway last night about 5.10 and this morning about 8.40 in the same direction?
Thought i was you, looked like your car, but i don't know what you look like so i may have been mistaken!!! :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that'd be me. Were you in the 182? Cant say i've noticed? Do you work in Clevedon?

The glanza looks ok ish for a Micra lookalike! lol

FF 182 w/cup packs
Yeah, was in a Titanium 182. Occasionally work in Cleevedon, i work all over this area so i'm here there and every where. I was working for a company down by the Strode centre last night and had to finish the job early this morning, hence being in Cleevedon before 9 :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh right infact having a memory flash back i did notice a Silver clio! But only the front and didnt register it was a 182..I'll keep an eye out next time. :)

So the glanza doesnt look too silly on the road then..? Apparently i look a bit big for it...lol!

FF 182 w/cup packs
It looks great on the road, having never met you i wouldn't want to offend, but you did seem to fill the drivers side :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
No offence taken! lol! I'm 6ft and not the smallest build. I'm no fatty though..lol! Good to know it looks alright. :)

It was the black fog surrounds and grill that stood out to make me look at yours...