ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomTom ONE or TomTomGO 300 ? ?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
the 300 is better.

The "one" falls under the 300 to fill a gap in the market apparently.

R35 GTR
argos are cheapest for tomtom 300 at the mo for 223.99 i think plus you get £10 voucher back, if you know someone at argos you can get extra 10% off

Mercedes SLK350
I own a Tom Tom Go 700, and I have been using a Tom Tom One for a few days now, I think it is brilliant.

It has Sirf Star III 20 channel reception, it has not dropped a signal once.
I even got it to work in my 182 without an aerial.

The shape of the unit is very pocket friendly.

For the money I can't see what can beat it, Argos do it for £223.99 plus you get a £10 voucher.

Clio 197
I have checked the TomTom website, and found that most of the functions are identical.

The Go300 has better connectivity options:
Can be used as a car handsfree kit
Can have a permanent docking station installed in the car
Can be wired-into the car to switch on/off with the ignition & automatically dim with the headlights
Can also be wired in to mute stereo

The battery lasts 4 hours as (opposed to 2 hours on the tomtomONE)

One BIG downer tho: It's mahooosively bulky!! :(

I can get the TomTomGo300 and the TomTomONE for almost the same price...

If it were YOUR money - which would you get and why?

Ta,

Oms!!

The tomtomGO range are about to be made obsolete and will be replaced with the tomtom ONE, tomtom two and tomtom three.

I have heard that the tomtom ONE is based upon the tomtomGO 500 and not the 300 if that helps...

Oh yeh and the cheapest place for the tomtom ONE is carphonewarehouse instore @ £220 :)

Clio 197
Thanks for the feedback chaps...

I went for the TT ONE in the end.

It has a new chipset which is fantastic: it can get a signal almost anywhere (even behind my windscreen).

It's a much more compact design than the Go range too, with a faster processor...

Already added all UK scamera sites onto the database - pice of pish.

I got PC world to match the Argos offer @ £223.99.

Pleased.

artic blue 182
omar said:
Thanks for the feedback chaps...

I went for the TT ONE in the end.

It has a new chipset which is fantastic: it can get a signal almost anywhere (even behind my windscreen).

It's a much more compact design than the Go range too, with a faster processor...

Already added all UK scamera sites onto the database - pice of pish.

I got PC world to match the Argos offer @ £223.99.

Pleased.

good choice i got one last week well impressed with it,gets a signal and holds it well:D even keeps it when messing about with it indoors

my old navman struggled to get a signal outside lol