ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

took a picture before leaving work. your thoughts please

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
dunno why, i like the number plate, looks funky!! dont think id get away with mine being done in arabic or whatever (please excuse my ignorance lol)

no i do agree the plates looks funny. but that's something i cannot change :-( but the number is cool thought it's 300266 people here would pay alot for that number, i took it for free. when i bought the car there was a bunch of plates i chose this one. and yes my car 182 not 172.

i already did some couple of things, 1. carbon fiber splitter.
2. silver vision bulbs.
3. k-tec decals.
4. sliver/chrome leds.

i saw a sliver side repeaters on rtecshop but they don't take credit cards rigistered outside uk. i'll wait for a mate go uk and i'll ask him to buy them for me.

shi7a182 said:
no i do agree the plates looks funny. but that's something i cannot change :-( but the number is cool thought it's 300266 people here would pay alot for that number, i took it for free. when i bought the car there was a bunch of plates i chose this one. and yes my car 182 not 172.

How come they'd pay loads? Whats it mean?

Thought you had the carbon splitter,I had one on mine well sweet.

2002 Clio Dynamic
Nevermind the clio,what about the shithot looking football pitch in the back ground!!!

Clio's nice as well mind!!