ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

took the car for a proper detail.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
here you go
clio3.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio8.jpg

clio10.jpg

clio11.jpg

clio12.jpg

clio13.jpg

clio14.jpg

clio15.jpg

clio16.jpg

clio17.jpg

clio18.jpg

clio19.jpg

clio20.jpg

clio21.jpg

clio22.jpg

ant

yep.
Time required: 8 hours plus.
Tailored Package Details are undertaken at an hourly cost of £35 for all Machine Polishing

35 x 8 = £280

is that the going rate then?

from his website btw

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
it all depends on the paintwork and what condition its in aswell i presume.

ant

yep.
how near manc is he?

my problem is chips and scratches need sorting out before I go for the full-on detail, but I dont know wether its worth getting it done first to see what he can get rid of and then let the body shop loose on it ?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
he is based in rochdale so not to far.he does come out to you as well. and if you dont have a garage you can take it to his.

VRS
job well done :)

but for that price you could fully kit yourself out with a pc and all the gubbins needed to do endless detailing sessions :approve:

ClioIII 138 S
ive got my car booked with my bro at peugot for full valet and diamondbrighting for £20 anyone had this done before? usually costs £250

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

but for that price you could fully kit yourself out with a pc and all the gubbins needed to do endless detailing sessions :approve:

ive already got a pc mate its just in dont get time to use it.

VRS

ive already got a pc mate its just in dont get time to use it.

ahh i see! :D

at least now you can use yours to keep on top of it and keep it in tip top form :approve:

used mine for the first time at the weekend and am really pleased with the results :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Where abouts in Rochdale is he based? It's a bit closer to home, than Rich's! Only 5 mins up the road...

Tys.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Looks stunning!!!! :)

I don't know if I could part with that much money for someone else to do it, especially if you have a PC @ home.

Surely half the joy of standing back & looking @ the finish product is knowing you've done the hard work?

Still take nothing away from the lad, certainly takes some skill to get a car looking that well.

al

ST on the way...
Good stuff, would love to have a go at PC'ing a red bus, maybe pacey will let me have a go ;)

ant

yep.
How much?!?! £280 :S

That's really expensive!

dont think its that much.

his website says £35/hour for paint correction [swirls/holograms etc] and for the whole shebang it can take 8 hours so....................

maybe craig could just tell us? ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
it all depends on the paint work and car ect ect so it will vary in price i would imagine. so i would get intouch with him and discuss your requirements.

al

ST on the way...
dont think its that much.

his website says £35/hour for paint correction [swirls/holograms etc] and for the whole shebang it can take 8 hours so....................

maybe craig could just tell us? ;)

When L200 Steve off detailing world did mine it was about 8 hours and only cost £80 and did a first class job (as the DW members will know).