ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOORA Alloys

Sorry, I mistyped the name in the last thread, hopefully there will be someone to help with this.

The other I saw a mint looking M Reg Clio 16v in Gorseinon, Swansea. What made it look good was the wheels, it had on some stunning TOORA 17s and it looks the nuts ! How much do these cost and are they a good quality wheel ? Anybody got any pics, I am sure they were TOORA.

These are some on George Dicksons Clio :

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/others/george1.jpg

Stunning ! How much am I looking to pay for a set of 17s with rubber ?

Clio Gtt

i paid £755 for 17" toora platinum 8s which are the ones in that pic they came with the newest falkens at the time.
i might know some one selling some second hand ones.

Clio Gtt

i got mine from a place called castle wheels down here in bournemouth if you plan to come down i will take my invoice and get you them for the same price.
i was quoted £1200 from oter plces on the net i think the cheepest i got was £999

Juss, that sounds like a great price then, cheapest I have found them from is Toora direct and that was £850.

I would not mind travelling down to Bournemouth to get them, be a nice drive down that way. Will hopefully be getting them in the next 2 months so maybe when I know exactly then I could e-mail you ? Thanks very much for that.

Are they easy to clean ?

I have spoken to Demon Tweeks and they do not sell them and I cannot find any decent online stores.

320d M Sport

Those wheels are nice, I was thinking about those so wouldnt mind seeing em on a 172.....

Paddy

Paddy, it was the first time I had seen them in the flesh on that 16v and they looked the mutz nutz I can tell you. As soon as I can get some cash together I think I am going to have to go for it !