ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOORA Alloys

Sorry, I mistyped the name in the last thread, hopefully there will be someone to help with this.

The other I saw a mint looking M Reg Clio 16v in Gorseinon, Swansea. What made it look good was the wheels, it had on some stunning TOORA 17s and it looks the nuts ! How much do these cost and are they a good quality wheel ? Anybody got any pics, I am sure they were TOORA.

These are some on George Dicksons Clio :

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/others/george1.jpg

Stunning ! How much am I looking to pay for a set of 17s with rubber ?

Clio Gtt

i paid £755 for 17" toora platinum 8s which are the ones in that pic they came with the newest falkens at the time.
i might know some one selling some second hand ones.

Clio Gtt

i got mine from a place called castle wheels down here in bournemouth if you plan to come down i will take my invoice and get you them for the same price.
i was quoted £1200 from oter plces on the net i think the cheepest i got was £999

Juss, that sounds like a great price then, cheapest I have found them from is Toora direct and that was £850.

I would not mind travelling down to Bournemouth to get them, be a nice drive down that way. Will hopefully be getting them in the next 2 months so maybe when I know exactly then I could e-mail you ? Thanks very much for that.

Are they easy to clean ?

I have spoken to Demon Tweeks and they do not sell them and I cannot find any decent online stores.

320d M Sport

Those wheels are nice, I was thinking about those so wouldnt mind seeing em on a 172.....

Paddy

Paddy, it was the first time I had seen them in the flesh on that 16v and they looked the mutz nutz I can tell you. As soon as I can get some cash together I think I am going to have to go for it !