ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TopGear - Blue Clio with CS sticker at the Nurburbring.

Renault Clio S
This might be a re-post, given that this episode of TopGear is a few years old now, but here goes anyway: In the episode where Clarkson drives the S-Type Jaguar around the Nurburgring, a blue Clio with a huge ClioSport sticker on the rear window is just about visible (if you pause the picture) in the paddock area.

Anyone else noticed it, or know who it is even?

Renault Clio S
Video link on YT is split into two parts, but part two (which is what I'm referring to in this post) is no longer available.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Can't really tell its a CS sticker... but it sure is a big sticker that looks like it! lol

Renault Clio S
Not from watching it on YouTube you can't as the quality suffers from the video compression. Watch it on a big screen and get ready with the pause button and you'll see it clearly.

B

Bucko

Nice. I've no idea how you spell her name or i'd do a thread search on here! lmao

Renault Clio S
So, if you had to kick either Sabine Schmitt or Vicky Butler-Henderson out of the sack ....