ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

.Torrent Speed (Azureus)

Having download speed issues, says theres 5000+seeds and as many peers and I'm download at b/s! upto a few kb/s, with 20 odd seeds and peers.

I've allowed for NAT (months ago) in my router settings but it says theres a NAT problem again.

NTL throttling loads of ports?

Anything I can change, share ratio is 0.64, tried resticting upload speed but but no luck.

Clio 172mk2
check firewalls etc , and router setting when i had problems it downloaded at 2k , now im getting 100k easy

I always used to get piss poor speeds with no tracker, until I changed the port to 6969. Amusing, but it flies now, get around 70-80 on most.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
mate...i dunno how but i used to always make sure my ratio was wicked...in the end i couldn't be bothered and i still got decent dwonloads. If your getting a nat problem change the port and it should refresh it....but again i noticed even with NAT problms, it would stil work fine.

its a pain at work i have a 2 meg leased line 2Mb up and down perfect for torrents but the downloads are really slow maybe it is just because of th etorrenst im getting but who knows :(

Audi S3 225
i used to use a small torrent prog, really simple to use and not many options cant remember the name. I opened the ports for my router and set them in the torrent program and it started running pretty good, i think albums and apps etc used to download really fast like at 70-90kb's, but games and movies used to take ages and go at like 30-40kbs.

Now using newsgroups and it max's out every download at around 120kb's each time no matter what.

R35 GTR
get usenext ffs, max d/load bandwidth all the time , if you pay.

Its 500kb/sec if you use the free version!