ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Port forwarding...HELP :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Not very up on torrents etc but...

I'm using Bitlord as download manager and started to download some large items.

The items in question can have 1000+ seeds and 2000% health yet my download speed and upload stay at 0kb/s or maybe go to 5kb/s max!

I've gone to my routers home page (D-Link DSL-G604T) and gone to Advanced>Port Forwarding

I selected my IP address and clicking User>Add - i inputted the ports 6881-6891

I was unsure what to put where it said "Port Map" so i just put 6881 again...

This is all set up now but has not made a difference to the download speeds.

I set it to TCP,UDP btw!

Help please :D

:dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove:

Evo 6, E92 320d
I did the exact same thing for bit comet with my Belkin router and it didnt make a difference either. I still only get seeds that show as 'local' and its the 'remote' ones that help boost speeds.

There was a sub section in the config menu and it wasvery easy to set up but as i said it hasn't worked.

Sounds like you've done it correctly, is there a checker/status thing in bitlord that tells u if nat/port forwarding is working correctly? Try turning upnp on on the router sometimes it will forward itself. Also worth changing the default port from 6881 incase your ISP is throttling it. Also turn on torrent encryption.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
upnp is already on the router...:<

and nat/port forwarding is enabled on bitlord but it doesn't tell you if it is working correctly!

I'll have a bash at changing port round tonight...just annoying when you know you download from normal ftps at 300kb/s+ and then in bitlord i'm getting 3kb/s lol