ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Torrents etc.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
đź‘€

If you're not FBI please continue reading...

Been downloading torrents for years but it's getting harder and harder to find them. So many sites getting shutdown etc. lately I've been trying to find TLOU but all sites are failing me. Where do I go from here 🤪

My brother tells me to get a Fire Stick. Is Kodi still a thing? If I go this route is it worth getting the 4K one, or if I'm jailbreaking it does it not matter because the streams might not be 4K anyway? Do I need a VPN for these, and are any of the free ones decent enough?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been using Syncler with Real Debrid for years now and it's great. There's another thread for this type of thing might be found if you search fire sticks.

I use the Nvidia shield which is grear but before that you could just Chromecast to TV but you'd struggle with 4k like that.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You're probably finding that the torrent sites are blocked in this country. You'll get the same problem with the sticks, football especially has streams blocked.

Either way you're going to need a VPN.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
My ofnl isp blocks nothing and my iptv doesn’t need a VPN.

That said, plex servers are very useful these days

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
You need an invite to a decent torrent site now, and a VPN to access them most likely.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
200.gif

đź’‹

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thanks for the tips. I've worked out that it is EE blocking it... just installed an Edge extension called KProxy and now all the torrent sites are working :D I should probably use a VPN though - Any recommendations for a free one?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thanks for the tips. I've worked out that it is EE blocking it... just installed an Edge extension called KProxy and now all the torrent sites are working :D I should probably use a VPN though - Any recommendations for a free one?
There's no point using a VPN if the sites are working, there's always loads of proxies. It's not like you can get in trouble for downloading stuff anyway, they'll just send a letter asking you to stop which you can just throw in the bin.