ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Town last nite...steaming..pic included 197 btw

Glasgow last nite...steaming..pic included 197 btw

In Glasgow last nite...standing outside campus..

(as N-trance wer playing..and had to get some old skoolz s**t going on)...i would also like to add that the woman swears a hell of a lot...and has no bad tits..

but anyways...blue 197..parked up outside...chekin oot the jailbait in school uniforms...swatch of the patch....scared of the baird...etc etc...

parked up next to a lovely looking red evo...completely different league to the clio...but the clio still looked "nice"...

but come on to actual f**k...hope you werent driving about town on a sat nite...

cos contrary to popular belief..that is NOT cool...and is pretty much gay..but u mite have been dropping people off...so who knows...

didnt catch the reg...

Image020.gif

Last edited:
that makes perfect sence up here in scotland...

just you wait...i also added the location...so it mite help now..

vers le haut doigt milieu
thought it may be scottish, didn't quite reconise the langauge so was gonna go with irish or flemish...

ohhh, is that what it is I always thought it was crud bucket.:rasp:

Just playing I love Trainspotting!

The fact it nearly makes sense to me means ive been on here too long.

The picture is priceless.

i understood all of it and im not even scottish, im not sure if that is good or bad.

its something you should be proud of lads...

but the gist of it was...i seen a 197 parked up...either dropping off some females or just perving on them..

the car unfortunately...nice as it is...was totally overshadowed by the evo that everyone had a "semi" over..

as for the "annotations" i believe they provide more than words alone...

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
a canny believe aww yous mad erseholes dinnae ken wit yer mans on aboot :D YELT

Re: Glasgow last nite...steaming..pic included 197 btw

In Glasgow last nite...standing outside campus..

(as N-trance wer playing..and had to get some old skoolz s**t going on)...i would also like to add that the woman swears a hell of a lot...and has no bad tits..

but anyways...blue 197..parked up outside...chekin oot the jailbait in school uniforms...swatch of the patch....scared of the baird...etc etc...

parked up next to a lovely looking red evo...completely different league to the clio...but the clio still looked "nice"...

but come on to actual f**k...hope you werent driving about town on a sat nite...

contrary to popular belief..that is NOT cool...and is pretty much gay..but u mite have been dropping people off...so who knows...

didnt catch the reg...

KEY - FOR ENGLAND/LONDON

SWATCH - a cheeky wee glimpse of something
PATCH - the vagina area
N-TRANCE - 90's dance pish
BAIRD - again, vaginal region or crotch
JAILBAIT - garry glitter material
CAMPUS - a nightclub

Image020.gif

key added... ;)

Thats one funny language you have there, thanks for the translation I tired copying it into babel fish but the server crashed.:D

ignore me (please do not take offence) I'm just bored and very very tired.

im hoachin fur it...no joke

take it the guy isnt on here then..?? oh well...

it was worth the thread anyways...

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Think i got most of it without the key :S

Good effort, with a pic and everything.
You were obviously thinking about what would make your thread on CS better even during a night out!

Translation...?

oooh i say good chums..

me and the chaps had been out for a cheeky wee pimms, and got so carried away with the talk of current affairs and politics that we shuffled outside the public lounge for a cheeky cigar.

on doing this and reflecting of the wonderful caberet performance of the 1990's classical "N-trance"...we spotted one of them fangled 197 automobiles...by jove

oh dear i said to myself..

i must take some photographic evidence of this on my cellular camera phone...and i did thus

now, im not saying the chap driving was fond of the young fillies...but he did seem to be the centre of attention...

so we all ended back at the academy of science for sandwiches...and some mass-debating...

Never above 25mpg
Cheers for the translation Scottish ;)

Cider could've been more appropriate for the SW, least I get what the s**t on the first post means :D