ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toxic Fume Warning light.. on a Cup..

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Anyone had this light come on..? sits just above the shift light on the right handside of the dash.. mine came on yesterday,,:cry: and is booked in to the dealer for tuesday..

have you had it rectified...? if so what caused the problem and how was it rectified.. ive been told its to do with the cat and ignition..

Any info appreciated..:confused:

James

problem is sometimes related to the sensor in the flywheel. Does your car suffer from poor performance at high revs/wont go past 5k rpm?

Quote: Originally posted by MAC30L on 03 July 2004
problem is sometimes related to the sensor in the flywheel. Does your car suffer from poor performance at high revs/wont go past 5k rpm?

Mine does this. Warning light is on, but it gets Stuck between 3k and 5k sits there for a few seconds and then carries on reving quite happily.

Booked in on Monday. Its nothing that bad is it ?? Bout to drive a 200mile round trip :eek:

Quote: Originally posted by wackojacko on 03 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by MAC30L on 03 July 2004

Mine does this. Warning light is on, but it gets Stuck between 3k and 5k sits there for a few seconds and then carries on reving quite happily.

Booked in on Monday. Its nothing that bad is it ?? Bout to drive a 200mile round trip :eek:
dont worry about it.

M140i/Orange 182

had this on my car, turned out to be the fuel mixture gone all mash up!

was misfiring, losing power etc..

Reno found the fault to be some sensor to do with the fuel mixture, all is fine now!

320d M Sport

lol

mine did it too, reno told me it was an isolated incident. tell u what, reno are sh*te, problems are still occuring which theyve known about for ages,

Dirty E91

I had this on my 182 yesterday, only flashed up for about 10/20 secs havent seen it since and I havent felt any power loss.

Is it best to book it in at the dealers to be safe?

if it just comes on for a bit im told its not a problem. Mine came on permantly had lumpy power. I took it in and it was common problem they said. £120 which reno paid 75% off. Some plugs or somet

172 clio

Got it on my 172, losing power, jerking constantly whilst driving regardless of gear, god awful noise whilst driving. In with Renault now so well see.