ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOYO PROXES 4

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Anyone got any yet ? what are your opinions ?? need to swop mine soon and t1's no longer made .:S

ITB BG 182
Get some of the Toyo R888's matey as they are the nuts in dry road condictions but handle really well in the wet also.

RS RIP
i've had both , Toyo Proxes and now riding the Michelins..

Michelin beats the Toyos by FAR . In dry Toyo is pretty good, in the wet they really suck in comparison to the Exaltos.

Wet or dry does'nt seem to make a difference with the Michelins :) excellent in both conditions

For me nothing else than the PE2's

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i`ve got pe2`s - road tires then r888`s for drag racing on my spare turini`s. imo both tires r excellent for what they were meant for!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Are T1R toyos better than the new PROXES 4 toyos ?? Cant decide which ones to get ?? got T1S at moment but they are being discontinued.

RS RIP
Do'nt know about the new Proxes... If they're anything like the first ; get Pilot Exaltos....

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Wouldnt get another set of toyos personally, had the T1Rs, eagles and currently on PE2s, will be sticking with PE2s and eagles in the future.

Works...kind of...
I'll be getting F1's or PE2's next.

After getting used to very grippy Dunlops, if I went back to budgets I'd quickly find myself in a ditch! LOL

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive always used Eagle F1's, my 172 came with a set of PE2's but when it came to replacing the fronts i couldnt afford 2 PE2's so went for 2 F1's and to be honest i prefer them to the PE2's