ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo Proxes R31

172 Cup
I ordered 2 Toyo proxes T1-R tyres off tyre-shopper.co.uk to be fitted at my local National tyres. All the paperwork says T1R but the tyres are Toyo Proxes R31. Looks like tyreshopper have delivered the wrong tyres. The only stockist of the R31 tyre I can find has them listed as more expensive than the T1R's. Doesn't make them a better tyre though. The garage assured me they're a very good tyre but obviously they would say that. I can't find any information about the R31 tyres so wondered if anyone on here had any experience of them? Undecided on whether to insist on having the T1R's fitted as that's what I paid for, or to stick with these R31's?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Never seen them, look like they were oe on some cars.

Tread pattern looks better than a T1R being asymmetric. Scores a better wet braking grip as well. I would give them a try.